Support & Maintenance
Long gone are the days of "Set it and Forget it." The Internet is no longer a static place. Having a website means maintenance. At the very least, you'll need to be sure your site is secure, is being backed up, and your software is up to date.
Let me take the business of maintaining your site out of your hands. Never worry about if your site is up to date. Never worry about if your website has been backed up.
Let us do the heavy lifting while you run your business!
- Bug-fixing and troubleshooting services
- Updates and upgrades
- Ongoing website optimization services
- Migration and integration services
- Custom development services
- Performance and scalability services
- End-to-end website management services
- 24/7 availability for emergencies
- Proactive monitoring and reporting services
- Seamless upgrades and deployments
- Monthly reporting to help customers track their website's progress and performance.
- Assistance in creating and executing a content marketing strategy.
- Creation of custom reports and analysis, as needed.
- Creation of optimized landing pages for lead generation purposes.
- Tracking of website visitor behavior and conversion rates, in order to identify areas for improvement.
You can use your time for content updates, design updates, graphic design, newsletters, bug fixes, or just getting extra advice.
Overages are billed at the standard rate.
You may cancel at any time. Services will end at the time of cancellation.
I can't make such guarantees, as there are lots of factors regarding the site security including user's use,, hosting you use, the way your website is coded, and so on. however, the processes I've in place make being hacked much less likely. If you combine my practices with strong passwords and good security configurations, you can sleep at night knowing your site is secure.
Unused time does not rollover to the next month.
Each month you'll receive a detailed and easy-to-understand maintenance report that includes details about stored backups, updates that were completed, optimizations that were completed, analytics data, and security scans.
Brightside Behavioral Health
UI/UX Design, Web Development
Brightside Behavioral Health provides high-quality behavioral health services. They wanted to redesign their old website to improve the website performance. I cut the old website's complexity by creating clear destinations for critical user experience. With the new SEO-friendly and well-structured website, the conversion rate significantly increases.View Case Study
UI/UX Design, Web Development
Strassbergers is South Africa's oldest handmade adventure shoe factory. They had a creepy website. My job was to improve the look and feel of their site while increasing sales. After redesigning the website, I managed to increase their sale by more than 67%.View Case Study
Need a Quote for Your Project?
Based on my 7 years of experience, I always love to follow a specific model when it comes to a project development. This is a must follow check list that i always try to acompleshed.View more works Get a Quote