A refund policy is an important part of any business. It outlines the circumstances under which a refund will be given, as well as the procedures that need to be followed in order to request a refund.
I believe that it is important to have a fair and reasonable refund policy in place that is beneficial for both me and my clients. My policy will ensure that both parties are treated fairly and equitably.
Some of the key points of my refund policy
- Full Refund: If I take any upfront and before starting the project date, if the client changes his/her mind to not move forward, a full refund will be made. After the project start, if the client changes his/her mind, I won't ask for the rest of the payment.
- Partial Refund: I will offer a partial refund if the client has paid for services that have not been delivered. The amount of refund will be calculated with respect to the number of services that weren't delivered.
- The client must request a refund within 30 days of receiving the final product or services.
- The client must provide proof of dissatisfaction in order to qualify for a refund.
- I also understand that sometimes things happen beyond our control. If for some reason I am unable to complete a project, a full refund will be given to the client.
- I reserve the right to refuse a refund if the request is made after the 30-day deadline has passed or if the client has not provided adequate proof of dissatisfaction.
A good refund policy is essential for any business, and I am proud to offer a policy that is beneficial for both me and my clients. However, I am always available to answer any questions or address any concerns that my clients may have. This is how we ensure that our clients are always happy with the end result of their projects.